We have recently created new brochure in PDF format for the latest new ramp from DEMAND – The Fusion. It can be downloaded from here – http://tinyurl.com/d8743c6 -.
Briefly, the Boccia FUSION Ramp was recently introduced.
- The Fusion is the result of almost a decade of development and research in this field. This is our most comprehensive and professional Boccia Ramp.
- The Boccia FUSION incorporates a whole new swivel mechanism allowing the ramp section to be rotated whilst the base remains stationary offering the player a more precise level of control. Other features include leveling feet with angle and length adjustable legs to guarantee stable and precise operation of the product.
- The FUSION also comes as a complete kit including two ramp extensions and head pointer all included in a custom made carry case for ease of transportation.
The Benefits of the Fusion – DEMAND’s Most Advanced Ramp
Of all our ramps, The Fusion gives you the most control over your shot to help you improve your performance.
Prepare for the shot with:
- More accurate sighting – due to its lift-up flip top
- Easier sighting for those BC3 category players who can take advantage of the transparent channel that the ball rolls along
- More precise placement of the ball on the ramp – using the D-Ring
- Less chance of a foul shot – as the tip of the ramp remains reliably stable
- Confidence that the ramp will remain in your preferred position – due to its solid construction, leveling feet and adjustable base legs
- Increased speed – quickly alter the ramps previous position using the horizontal pivot mechanism
Make the shot with:
- Greater control over the speed of the ball…
- … as the locking flip top allows you to easily adust & fix the vertical angle of the ramp
- … the extension provides a greater distance for the ball to run
- … by adjusting the height of the tip from the ground
The main Features of the Fusion are summarised below:
- Flip Top
- Fully Rotating Top Section
- Folds for easy transportation
- Extension D Ring
- Head Pointer
- Extendible Legs
- Levelling Feet
- Ramp Angle Adjust
- Carry Case
For more information – go here – https://boccianews.com/boccia-ramps-from-demand/